Now-a-days huge amount of data is exchanged through emails. You can’t afford lose of a single e-mail because most of them are important; so we need to be keep those emails stored/backup and check the emails later .If your account is damaged ,blocked or hacked in that situation back up is most required. The Outlook is the email client application where several accounts can be configured. By importing or exporting the account information users can take the back up of the account and the contacts. This guide is all regarding backing up and restoring your Outlook information you can get technical expert’s solution by contact them through Outlook help desk phone number where around the clock technical service available.
(Although this tutorial is based on outlook 2016, it can also be useful for outlook 2007, outlook 2010, outlook 2013 as reference)
- Open Outlook.
- Click on File, from the above menu bar.
- From the options box, select and click on Import/Export.
- A wizard will open.
- Select the option “Export to a file “from the list and click Next.
- Now select the Outlook Data File(.pst ), and again click Next.
- Select the account for which you want to get the back up.
- Check the check box saying “include all sub folders”.
- Click Next.
- Browse to select the location, where you want to save the .pst file. Click OK.
- User can also make the .pst file password protected.
If users face any problem during back up data in outlook, it’s advisable to get help from the outlook technical support otherwise the user can face huge loss by lost their email data. Don’t be distressed as you’ll be able to simply eliminate all of your stress by obtaining aid from the technical team. Outlook customer care service number is toll free which is available 24/7 along with technicians. When you are unable to sort out any technical glitches, it’s good to trust the hand of a professional who will be able to deal with issues in the best way.