AOL is an American multinational company and a leading brand in the USA. It’s provides various services to its global users, advertisers and publishers. It also provides skilled features to emails from inbox, outbox, sent items and other folders as well. It additionally offers the feature to look for contacts, events, and errands within the folders.
Most users face an issue or difficulty while converts email to a word document in that point users need help. Therefore, we provide step by step guide below to solve this issue.
If users want direct expert solution, then they can contact AOL customer care phone number, where technical, professional are round the clock available to provide you instant help.
- First you need to Log in to your AOL email account using your sign-on name and password, and open the email which you want to upload to Microsoft Word.
- After that select the entire message and right-click the selection and then Click “Copy.“
- Now you need to Launch Microsoft Word from its location on your computer and then click “File” button. Next, click on the “New” button to create a new document.
- Thereafter Right-click on the document and click the “Paste” to download the email to Microsoft Word. As an Alternative, click the “Edit” button and then choose the “Paste Special” for additional uploading options. Now, select the format you want to use and the click the “OK” button.
- Final step, Click on the “File” menu and then choose the “Save as” to launch the file saving window. After that select the target folder to save the document you want and then type a name for the document and click on the “Save” to save the document on your computer/ Laptop/ flash drive.
Though it’s very simple steps to convert your mail, but if you are not properly follow these steps you may face a big loss by losing your important mail. So in that case you can get certified technical expert advice by calling our toll free AOL mail support service number 1-844-444-0101.