Steps for Change Yahoo password from a web browser
You can use a web browser on your computer or mobile device to change password.
- Login to your Yahoo Account.
- Go to the security page.
- Select Change password.
- Enter the new password and confirm it again.
- Click on “Continue”.
Steps for Change Yahoo password from a Yahoo app
There is some (not all) Yahoo apps let you change your password directly within the app. If you don’t see these settings in your app, you can follow previous section for web browser.
- Click on the Menu icon.
- If using the Yahoo Mail app, click Manage Accounts.
- Click on Account info.
- Select Security settings.
- Enter your security code.
- Click on Change password.
- Click I would rather change my password.
- Enter the new password and confirm it.
- Click Continue.
Call yahoo customer support toll free number +1-844-444-0101 for further assistant if needed.