For Getting 24 hour Yahoo Customer Support Call : +1-844-444-0101
Millions of users use yahoo email on a daily basis because of personal or professional use. For enjoying flawless email service, it’s necessary to prevent your yahoo account being hacked.
Before taking any steps to secure your account, the user needs to know some warning signs which indicate when an account has been hacked. Further, you can make sure you’ve been hacked or not. Users can also call yahoo tech support experts +1 844-444-0101 for getting additional information with the solution.
What are the signs of a hacked account
How do I know, that my yahoo account got hacked?
- You’re not receiving any emails: Users may find some missing or lost particular email from all emails, all yahoo emails are showing empty, and Email which you want to inbox is not received in Yahoo inbox.
- Your Yahoo Mail is sending spam to your contacts: Your Yahoo contacts get unwanted spam emails from your email id.
- Your account info or settings were changed without your knowledge: Yahoo account username, password, and other account information are changed.
- You see logins from unexpected locations on your recent activity page: Someone login to your account from an unknown location.
If you are in doubt, then know-how to secure your account
How can I recover my hacked yahoo account?
- Use Yahoo Account Key or two-step verification: Two-step verification is another layer of security that uses your password plus a code to verify your identity when you sign into your account on a new, unrecognized device for the first time or after clearing the cache in your browser. Yahoo will send you a code to your mobile by text or phone call that only you’ll have access to.
- Change your password; make sure it’s strong enough: Try the password reset method by clicking on the link marked “Forgot yahoo password?” or similar.
- Check and update your account recovery email information: If the user has only one alternate email address, then you need to add a new recovery option before you remove the old alternate email.
Finally, Re-check your Yahoo Email settings
Check your email account settings for any changes you didn’t make. Hackers could edit some of these to get copies of emails you send or receive, Further, if required then restore the setting.
Using your desktop web browser access all the setting from the Settings icon in the top right corner of the Yahoo Mail page.
- Sending name
- Reply-to address
- Vacation response
- Blocked addresses
Email account having hacked is horrible. So while it’s going to be irritating and confusing, it’s possible to recover/protect your account with the help of yahoo technical experts by dialing toll-free yahoo tech support number.